As a way to give back, I've started lending out my RW on a payment plan basis. You pay however much you can pay on a weekly basis, with a one time interest of 25% of whatever my usual selling price for the weapon is!
It's my goodwill way of giving back to players who don't have enough money yet, but want RW. Or even players who want RW, but don't want to pay for it all upfront!
Of course don't think you can get away with stealing from me just because I'm being nice ;) I'll be holding everyone to a minimum every Monday! And if you really can't pay it we will have to figure something else out ;)
All weapons currently avaliable are in my display case. If any of them interest you, shoot me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
- Frog out