Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awareness week

Started by Pistachio [1595823] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pistachio [1595823]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

Awareness finds with 10/10 merits and finders keepers seems very low, is the calculation working properly? 

 

I found 13 items the day before awareness week with the book and 13 items the next day while awareness week was active. There are lots of other people thinking the same thing 

Cheezy [3679776]

I am also on the finders keepers with full merits in awareness.  Since awareness week I have had less finds than any other days on the book.  

 

Questioning if awareness week has some how canceled my 2500% awareness from the book.

CasualsBossLady [3523707]

I'm experiencing this as well. We're on awareness week, 10 merits in it, Finders Keepers book, and we're getting the same amounts as we would without the book, if not less. It seems like awareness week completely nerfed it. 

Sarinja [3893414]

Good evening,

 

The following are my findings in the city: one item 2 days ago,  one item 16 days ago, and one item 20 days ago. Over the weekend (just before Awareness/Awareness week, I reset my merits and dumped 5 points into Awareness Merits in anticipation of getting some cool stuff.

 

However, I have found nothing. I uninstalled TornTools, and still nothing. Nothing on my phone, nothing on my Mac, nothing on my secondary Mac. Just flat nothing. I mean, seriously - finding zip. Bupkus. Nada. Zilch.

 

This can't be right?

 

Signed,

 

Very Sad No-Items Sarinja.

Lils [2485764]

Can confirm same results, reading Finders Keepers and items were 10+ a day until Awareness awareness started. :( 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Ched and Roman have checked this and the formula are working correctly, both bonuses are stacking up exactly as intended. The book bonus is much stronger than awareness week bonus, hence it is possible for the spawns to feel less, but it is basically down to RNG. If you have both bonuses active, you will find more items on average, but there can be enough variance on the book bonus alone that awareness week can feel insignificant.

 

Thanks!