Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel text misalignment

Started by TimTommerson [3936502] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Most-liked replies

TimTommerson [3936502]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled as I don't think it has any impact on this issue.

Currently I am traveling back to Torn from Hawaii/Honolulu, and the random text displayed on the Traveling screen is talking about South Africe, which, I suspect, might be unintentional, and therefore a bug. This is the current text:


So far today 2,151 people have traveled to South Africa, where they will shoot lions, pronounce things wrong, visit the Nelson Mandela museum, and attempt to avoid contracting Zika.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The travel facts are random when you are traveling back from a country. These are based on the destination of your trip, you will only get Hawaii related facts when you are traveling TO Hawaii.

 

Thanks!