Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Comics Archives

Started by Liemi [3796587] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Liemi [3796587]

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there was a way to find old published comics, as the newspapers only allows the last 25 publications. I'm asking firstly because I lost the file of a comic that I published and realised now that it's not in the newspaper anymore, so it's basically lost? And also I think it would be very interesting to see the older comics and evolution of them! If it exists, can someone guide me to it? I was unable to find it! If it doesn't exist yet, could ik be added in the future maybe? 

Thank you for reading 🙏

Liemi [3796587]

Coming back here after having reviewed all the archived articles and not finding my comic  

Anyone would have another solution?

Thank you !