..
nothing here oms
Started by Jelqmaster [3703254] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
You consistently capitalised TORN and were pretty hit or miss with e(E)ve.
Enough said.
wdym? grammatical errors are never in my posts
I tried to get into EVE years ago and gave up after a few months. The learning curve is much steeper for a new player, and like you said, you need to sit in front of a computer for hours to learn the ropes in EVE, whereas Torn can be played from both a computer and mobile browser for just a few minutes at a time.
Your view of the Torn forums and community is skewed because you are not in fact a veteran - you have only been playing for less than a year. Torn is a long-term game that takes years to build your character, but what keeps players like myself coming back for 15 years is the longer you play it, the better it gets. There is always something new and exciting to do. Not sure if the same can be said for EVE.
I suppose your points on the economies and factions are true, because it would be expected for a graphics-based MMORPG like EVE to have more involved systems than a browser-based game like Torn. Though I encourage you to spend more time studying Torn's economy and faction systems, as they can be very intricate at the higher levels.
I hope you stick around in Torn and see that it will get better with time. Don't bother asking me to play EVE, I'm not interested lol
Nice edit bro
So torn is a clock succubus and eve is a gamers game
I'm digging my own grave by posting in forums, what else is there exciting to do on Torn? I tried mugging which was fun but then I realized factions don't take scammers, so I had to quit.
*TORN
I think Eve just needs rich Chinese to find the game.
But I think they like strategy more.
Then it literally is pay to win.
Torn. Yeah you can get gak and stuff.
But still get beaten. Which is nice feature.
This has been a top 3 Non Related Forum discussion for a week.
Take it there
Im going to play eve now. bye TORN
Hey before you go to Eve.
Can I haf your stuff?
Eve isnt gonna shag you mate.. 🤣
So many things!
Crimes, training, companies, ranked wars, chains, racing, gambling, trading, stock market, etc etc
Go read through the wiki and see all the stuff this game has to offer: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Main_Page
In before graved to the correct thread.
Mentions: Fedded Archives
The Chinese found it long ago and have always been botting the hell out of Eve
Eve is basically a second job
I hope this is but a start of the series of your analytical topics in General Discussion. Up next, you should do "torn vs hattrick", "torn vs travian", and so on in a similar fashion. People are going to enjoy it immensely and not complain at all, as most of them simply have nothing better to do with their time. Keep going.