When are they adding FENT to the game?
I desire to walk around, downtown, fent leaning, screaming obscenities. It would be awesome if it boosted both your nerve and your E. I love xanax. I hope we can have fent.
Started by Surreptitious [3819111] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
When are they adding FENT to the game?
I desire to walk around, downtown, fent leaning, screaming obscenities. It would be awesome if it boosted both your nerve and your E. I love xanax. I hope we can have fent.
Drugs are bad Mmkay
what if we added children to the game
we could use them as meat shield
or we could send them to mexico to buy a drugs for us
equally good idea yes?
Then they need to give away free narcan too
When they adding lean? They already got cough syrup
My torn husband would have taken away my kids like he took away my PI :(
Children > lean
That will be included in the Drugs 3.0 update, which is tentatively scheduled for 3027. Possibly.
I need more manual labour
Yeah; idk that fent is a great idea. Probably for the same reason heroin, crack, etc.. haven’t been added.
Just kills too many people. I’m lucky to have gotten away from it myself, and while it wouldn’t offend me, I would understand if someone else was.
I agree drugs need an overhaul, but probably not like that.
taking the role playing part of the game a bit serious huh
children are great for manual labor! they can fit into smaller spaces (think: coal mines, in between machine parts) and they're easy to replace when damaged! Not to mention that youthful endurance that lets them work long long hours
or so i hear
The children, they yearn for the mines.
So do I.
Sorry already turned Fentanyl to the darkside, he's all mine!
Dog fighting 2.0 when?
And you don't want to end up like us
Don't do drugs
no
And what about pets? Maybe even pet rats or do we have too many in-game already?
And when they complain, what are their parents gonna do? Volunteer as tribute?