Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shadow Garden - Feedback

Started by LittleBambi [3771110] on in Trading Post.

53 replies · 146 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
54
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Cell [2588026] ×1 Spockerine [2850824] ×1

LittleBambi [3771110]

Hi!~

Well I'm working on keeping my bazaar drifting and I'll love to know your feedback and what you bought from me.

 

Until Dec 30th I'll be doing a donator pack giveaway to one of you!

 

Drop any proof that you have my bazaar on your favourites and purchases to enter the giveaway!

 

Might do a bday giveaway!!! Drop your purchase logs below and let's see who wins a Pack of Drugs! Ending Jan 30th

 

Started selling $1 items!

Tomorrow - April 15th I'll start my 420 sales!

 

UNTIL 20TH I'LL BE DOING THE 420 EVENT!

 

Doing 2 giveaways!

skene-dhu [3743112]

18:42:50 - 04/01/26 LittleBambi sent a Donator Pack to you with the message: thread feedback!

 

What can I say - wow, na make that WOW!!!!

 

Thank you so much (and the bazaar is still in my favs!)

Bergindine [3636359]

22:25:28 - 20/01/26 You bought a Thong on LittleBambi's bazaar at $50,000 each for a total of $50,000
22:26:02 - 20/01/26 You favorited LittleBambi's bazaar
22:26:34 - 20/01/26 You liked LittleBambi's thread [BNM] Broke No More - Feedback in Trading Post : Hi!~Well I'm working on keeping my bazaar drift…

love ya! hope your faction goes well! sending you hugs and chisels :3

Cell [2588026]

Well I had too many logs to go through (war is pain) to find the original, so I just did this right now, since it was faved for me;

11:47:16 - 23/01/26 You unfavorited LittleBambi's bazaar
11:47:18 - 23/01/26 You favorited LittleBambi's bazaar

Also, she's awesome! Also on my friend's list, not just bazaar fav ;D

And, I'm always browsing bazaars, so will always find me here now and then!

 

Keep doing what you're doing! Stay safe in the city <3


Cell [2588026]

lemme just slide right in here, and give ya' a vicodin-boosted
BUMP

because i can ;D

 

also flying back from switzerland so this is more fun than looking at that floating plane

Cell [2588026]

13:53:42 - 30/01/26 You were sent a Drug Pack from LittleBambi with the message: Giveaway WINNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

 

That's wicked! ☺️☺️☺️Much love, Just OD'd yesterday too 💀😂 I'm happy, and honored, thank you kindly❤️