Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Year One Down!

Started by Silkin [3572984] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
27
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Silkin [3572984]

Yooo! One year playing this game everyday.

 

If you tried to tell me a year ago that I would be playing a text based game everyday for the next year, there is no way I would have believed you!

 

I have had so many random conversations with people that have turned into genuinely positive interaction haha(I think people are good 🤷🏽‍♂️), great faction families, and in general just an awesome greater community

 

Here’s to more good times, great people, and wins all around at the bookies 🍻
Bring on Year Two!  


God Bless ☝🏽