Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Doing My Laundry

Started by Stakes_Are_High [3894770] on in Fun & Games.

5 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Stakes_Are_High [3894770] ×1

Stakes_Are_High [3894770]

Hello, peoples! This is my first shot at a forum post. I hope you all are having good days! :)

 

I am doing a giveaway of sorts. I keep obtaining multitudes of clothing from various Torn City activities, and I'm tired of selling them. Anyone who comments their favorite accessory/clothing item (keep it PG-13), will eventually get a wearable item of mine that I don't want. I'm not going out and buying things, so it might take a little bit to send the "winners" their item. BE NICE!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!