.
FACTION LEADERS
Started by Don_Shelby911 [3976774] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 134
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Abetting [2016807]
· 72 likes ·
Tl;dr I did something that is frowned upon but totally allowed to do in the game and someone responded by doing something that's frowned upon but totally allowed to do in the game and now I'm crying to the forums … - CrashCoredump [1359983]
· 64 likes ·
POSTNING IN LEGEMDARY THERAD - Knirt [3033570]
· 41 likes ·
Are these posts just part of a NST advertising campaign?
POSTNING IN LEGEMDARY THERAD
Ah now I need to see how this plays out….
Are these posts just part of a NST advertising campaign?
Maybe join them? They won't mug you then and you get some friends.
Do you have really clean windows?
95% of leaders are nice, I think you might just be unpleasant
Not sure how their cosmic karma is going to turn out, but I have a pretty good idea how your forum karma is going to turn out...
me basically. love you wildcat <3
As a faction leader, its on them to try help out their members.
As a random player, you're well within your rights to FAFO.
Without logs who knows if the response is proportional.
Bro you have 100 days in the game , no faction , no spouse , 60m NW and no battle stats and now you are screaming like a baby in GD of all places. Just quit already.
Tl;dr
I did something that is frowned upon but totally allowed to do in the game and someone responded by doing something that's frowned upon but totally allowed to do in the game and now I'm crying to the forums about it.
Ruthless but factually correct
Follow the leader, leader... Follow the leader.
Follow the leader, leader... Follow the leader.
Here we go!
TL;DR:
- OP repeatedly mugged members of the same faction
- Faction Lead took retaliatory action
- OP is shocked that faction leads, well lead.
- Blames faction leads on the apparent death of the game due to weak-minded player probably crashing out like this.
Damn I wish someone would spend that kinda money on me
name em OP I want a piece of that cheese
.
Humiliation kink goes hard in Torn players.
No other reason to make complain post about common game mechanics.
The fact that you cannot understand how actions have consequences is amazing. If this game had an IQ requirement to play- you wouldn't cut it.
It seems pointless to try and explain this to you because you're clearly not smart enough to understand anything anyway but here's a moving picture to make it a little easier:
Staff Edit: Obscene Content