Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thanks bogie

Started by SweatyBaIIs [3600507] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 307 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
SweatyBaIIs [3600507]

Just a quick shout out in appreciation to bogie who kindly helped me out when I was at risk of loosing access to my account, when I updated phones.  

 

Was a serious panic attack when I thought I may loose access at any time.  

 

Cheers mate.  Hang low and loose.

Drudge [2562724]

Hes a good guy when it came to my account nonsense but might aswell just put it into the staff appreciation forums post mate