Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission not complete

Started by Sacrifried [4038426] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Sacrifried [4038426]

Device: OnePlus CPH2515 Android: 14 App version: 2.3.15

 

I was supposed to attack and then send the flare gun. It doesn't register that I sent it in the mission from Duke. I checked that I sent to the correct player and sent a 2nd one. Still not able to complete contact.

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

As far as I can see you managed to complete it by sending the gun directly - earlier it was a parcel. Any item of the same type will work in this case

aquaboy [3179609]

I was suppose to collect $200,000 in bounties. I claim the bounty and didn't receive the credit after winning the attack. 

Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
  1. You should've started your own thread.
  2. Did you click "Hospitalize"? That is the only way to claim a bounty. Defeating them and leaving or mugging does not claim the bounty.