Anyone want to marry me? I'm lonely and kind of a scrub but I have a really big......heart :) <3 lmk!! 😽
Marry me?
Started by Aries-rae [4070659] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fists [2830940]
· 4 likes ·
this dude 😭 - TheFelineHealer [3336084]
· 4 likes ·
I cannot as I am already married but feel free to invite me to witness and I will send y'all gifts that will help you get started in Torn. Good luck friend! - Viciously_Grim [2752611]
· 3 likes ·
Every time I'm just like thank God it's not one of mine
this dude 😭
I cannot as I am already married but feel free to invite me to witness and I will send y'all gifts that will help you get started in Torn. Good luck friend!
Moved to Properties.
is that a no? 😞
oh my gurr, will do! thank youuu 😼🫶
Every time I'm just like thank God it's not one of mine
That just gave me a mental flashbang back to being Co-Lead in a HoF Proxy Training Faction...
> Hears about the latest noob drama thread and how it sounds vaguely like some s**t one of my 4 recent problem members would do
> "Please dear Gods don't be one of mine, please dear Gods don't be one of mine, I don't want a call from Main being upset as if I can preemptively control 100 people.... OH THANK F**K, IT'S NOT ONE OF MINE THIS TIME!"