Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help!!!

Started by DeuceP [3044642] on in Gambling.

3 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
DeuceP [3044642]

I owe duke 20 million and Everytime I get close to paying a fraction of the 13 million extra in fees he mugs and takes everything I got. I lost hundreds of millions cuz of Duke don't send me any money cuz he wil mug me before I get it. Anyone have any advice or if you can message me we can arrange a time when we are both active to do something about this Iv been playing for 3 years but this makes me want to quit. Iost my mansion, my military grade armor and more. I will never gamble or take our loans again. PLEASE HELP ME! I will repay

Grafiti [1557036]

Ask your faction mates for help first before coming out to the general forum.

 

Also how are you not making 20 million with a Ranked Warring faction. Even without wars, you could easily pay off 20 million in a week or two by just flying. Also mugging just takes about 10% of the cash you have on hand, so you can still pay him with whatever you have left. Stop making excuses and get working.

 

Git gud.

Tunah [2179774]

How did you get to level 44 being so weak and poor? That is a feat in itself. Anyways, like Graffiti said get to work. Sell whatever you can to get to get liquid cash and start running plushies/flowers. Sell on the market and buy stocks. Keep just enough cash on hand to buy flowers. You could always borrow 10 dollars from your mom, buy two donor packs and be done with it.

DeuceP [3044642]

Duke mugs me fir 100% of the cash and it doesn't count toward the debt that gets bigger every time he puts a blunt on me