Device: Google Pixel 7 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.15
I am trying to hunt in SA, I have full energy bar and while trying to hunt, it shows a message that I have 0 energy to use. I am sure to be full health
Started by Brissos [1593809] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: Google Pixel 7 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.15
I am trying to hunt in SA, I have full energy bar and while trying to hunt, it shows a message that I have 0 energy to use. I am sure to be full health
You currently have $0 on hand, which is what is preventing you from hunting. I just checked that the error message is not showing this correctly (it show No energy error even if you have Energy on hand but no cash). I will ask Mauro/Wouter to display the correct error.
Thanks!
Actually, I saw it wrong, the error message is correct. You are just missing money on hand to do the hunt, the error message should say so.