Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TornCon - Amsterdam

Started by TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter

What hotel is everyone staying at? IS there a room block available?  I cannot find any information other than the newspaper article today.... 

 

Oh and.... IM GOING!!!

 

I've been all over America, Canada, The Carribean, Mexico and Hawaii This will actually be my first trip across the pond.

 

I am very excited. 

Beerstein [1322136]

Did you get a ticket for the official dinner thing? Recommend hitting up some locals and making additional plans depending how long you'll be over there. It's real easy to hop around Europe, the whole of Europe is pretty small so would advise taking advantage of any connections you have in Europe in general.

 

I'm sure there's a Discord someone will point you to shortly.

MarkStark [3282883]

I'm going. Heading over from NY. I haven't been to Europe since my Army days. Been a bit. Staying at Hotel Vondelpark. 

 

Quick Edit: We're also heading to Germany and Italy. Spending a few weeks. Just don't want everyone to think I'm a total nerd for going to Europe for TornCon only lol

BiiGz [2733267]

There is a server for torncon, i cant link it for some reason but there you can prove your going to Amsterdam and recieve the roles

JokerOfChaos [3510712]

I would love to be able to make it this yr as my first TornCon, specialy considering i'm only in UK, but I'ma have to save it for next yr unfortunately

 

Amsterdam is also a great pace to find some parties