Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MAKE TORN GREAT AGAIN.

Started by Kombuiskaas [3771750] on in Stock Market.

5 replies · 278 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Kombuiskaas [3771750]

My fellow citizens of Torn City,

Thank you. Tremendous crowd. Absolutely tremendous. I look out and I see grinders, traders, fighters, real winners — the best players, frankly, the best city in the entire game.

 

Today, I officially announce:
I am running for Mayor of Torn City.

 

And our slogan says it all:
MAKE TORN GREAT AGAIN.

 

Because let’s be honest — Torn used to be great. It really did. Back when money meant something, crimes paid properly, and you didn’t wake up in hospital every five minutes. Sad!

When I’m Mayor, things change. Big league.

 

Now, I’ll be very honest — very transparent, the most transparent campaign Torn has ever seen.

We’ve had some very unfortunate losses in campaign funding.
Some key contributors are gone.

Charlie Kirk — tremendous guy, very vocal, we are all Charlie Kirk — no longer contributing. Sad.
And Jeffrey Epstein, the New York financier — very wealthy, knew everybody — also no longer available to donate. Total disaster.

So now, the campaign turns to YOU, the people of Torn.

 

I’m asking for small donations — very small — whatever you can spare:

  • A few million
  • A few hundred million
  • A billion, if you’re feeling patriotic

 

Every dollar goes directly toward:

  • Campaign operations
  • प्रचार (very classy)
  • And possibly a very nice Private Island headquarters

 

Together, we will make Torn safer.
We will make Torn richer.
We will make Torn so great that other cities — imaginary cities — will be jealous.

 

So donate.
Support the campaign.
Vote Trump for Mayor of Torn City.

MAKE TORN GREAT AGAIN.

Grafiti [1557036]

This is like begging but with extra bs sprinkled in.

 

Lesson for noobs: If you want to beg, make it interesting atleast.

 

Anyway, to OP, if you do manage to make 500m from this, invest it in something else rather than getting a PI. Because then you'll be stuck in a base PI with no airstrip and no upgrades with 500m down the drain and you'll still have to rent an airstrip PI to fly.

_Unorthodxx_ [4061813]

Diabolical. But very clever.  😆🤣 Asking the people of TC to fund your lifestyle as you parade it as making TC great again. When was TC not great? Hence why we're all here, am I right? 

 

What's next?

Donations toward your new air strip on your private island funded by TC tax payers? 

 

Pedro for mayor 2026