This app is just amazing. Not much else can be added. You guys are such a legends.
[APP] Torn PDA
Started by Manuito [2225097] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 3,472 / 3,472 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
haven't found this info anywhere tbh, so here it is
what does that *Reliability* mean in the travel section?
I saw it being low/high/medium-high
how much you can rely on the estimates?
really great tool!
Edit: this is a torn issue not a PDA issue. B&I thread
I've got a weird bug where no crimes are loading properly. For example, this is my cracking screen. I've disabled all userscripts to see if that was it. Not sure what to do!
Mentions: Crime sub-pages not loading
I'm getting weird bug where torn all torn pages load with a blank section at the top, similar to what you have for the quick use items section except empty. Have tried with all scripts disabled, no change
Same here
Me too, blank strip above Torn logo line
here is the blank strip last couple posts have mentioned
Same with my TornPDA App. There is a blank space as well above.
Just installed the app. Have the same bug with the blank space. Otherwise I'm loving it as I learn it. Working on scripts now and the ones installed.
Is there a way to enlarge forum posts and replies? The font is like size 8 and it's hard to read. I raised the font size settings in pda in the same area we go to install scripts (can't recall what it's called off top of my head - browser settings, perhaps?) but it doesn't do anything to forum text size.
That setting only increases text size within the app, not in the browser. If you are on Android, you can use the zoom controls by tapping the page tile in the browser, otherwise I'm not sure (probably a script?).
This has been confirmed to be a Torn bug that affects native webviews. It will be corrected next week.
[RELEASED v3.11.0]
- [ANDROID] Travel Live Updates are now available on Android [bombel]
- Overhauled Quick Items selection and categories (wiped existing ones)
- War: fixed war targets sorting by stats
- War: improved API limits management when updating many war targets
- Added new target sorting sheet
- Added on time option for local notifications, alarms, and timers where applicable
- Dev: added 'tab state' browser handler (see details)
- Added sorting to Dev Tools tabs and size data for storage items
- Added option to avoid keyboard overlapping the website in certain devices (disabled by default)
- Improved user auth recovery process
- Fixed events timeline text formatting in Profile
- Fixed foreign stocks data submission to YATA and Prometheus
- Fixed scroll behavior in Foreign Stocks page
- Fixed TORN targets import erasing existing targets
- [iOS] Fixed browser dialogs closing rapidly on certain devices
Is there a bug, don’t seem to be able to get war targets now on the chaining tab? Just says no targets found? Or it says update members/global to get more information?
I got an in-app notification about this update an hour or so ago (after another of its frequent crashes) but, the app wouldn't let me get rid of it, using either of the options provided at the bottom of the overlay box.
I was basically locked out of the app until I updated it. Since I couldn't do it directly through the app as indicated, the "backup" option on that overlay was irrelevant and post-update (manually, via the play store app,) I've now lost all of the quick actions on my Items page.
Strangely, the ones in my faction armoury are still there (but, have been reordered, which makes their use awkward, now.) When I've got time, I'll have a look and see what else has been messed up.
I really wish I could go back to v3.8.2, that simply worked, didn't crash very often and isn't riddled with memory leaks! 🤷🏻 I know you work hard on this app but, sometimes, less is more. 😉
And just as an FYI; I'm not seeing the blank space others are reporting, both prior to and since this latest version. It might only be effecting certain phone/OS versions.
Are you applying any filters?
Your quick items wiped on purpose. It was necessary to introduce the new quick items system (without complex migrations).
The fact that you couldn't get that dialog to close is because you were using v3.8.2, which had a bug with it.
I'm not sure what you mean with "riddled with memory leaks". There's no memory leaks in the current version other than what user scripts might be causing (which we can't be responsible for).
The weird thing is that if you press the button to hide chats, blank space dissapear...
I’m having the same issue of overlaying an update, except I CAN’T update (iOS), there’s no update available. So I’m simply locked out of the app.
excellent timing as it happened minutes after the beginning of a RW. 🙄 (please throw in prod stuff like this on mondays or something)
Update finally hit the app store; fixed