Lol I should change that
Mystery boxes!
Started by WarriorGuy [4044345] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It’s actually 119m xD
Let's risk it
5x100k boxes
5x1m boxes
4x5m boxes
If this post gets 7likes, I'll buy both of the 60m boxes
10:50:26 - 30/01/26 You sent $2,550,000 to WarriorGuy with the message: 5x100k boxes+5x1m boxes+4x5m boxes
10:50:47 - 30/01/26 You sent $23,000,000 to WarriorGuy with the message: oops
12:08:49 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing an RF Detector -2.8m
12:08:47 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Business Class Ticket - 5.4m
12:08:44 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Metal Detector - 1.3m
12:08:42 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Window Breaker - 177k
12:08:39 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Window Breaker - 177k
12:08:36 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Polymorphic Virus - 876k
12:08:33 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing some Duct Tape - 784k
12:08:30 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Bag of Reindeer Droppings - 95k
12:08:27 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Bag of Bloody Eyeballs - 60k
12:08:14 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a pair of Combat Gloves - 2.3m
12:08:11 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Neumune Tablet - 1.2m
12:08:08 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Blood Bag : Irradiated - 55k
12:08:04 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing some Ecstasy - 40k
12:07:49 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Memory Locket 3.5m
12:07:44 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Witch's Cauldron - 5.7m
Total Prize Value - $24,464,000!
I was definitely expecting to get 10-15m back at most, so this is a pleasant surprise. Don't hesitate to buy in guys!
23:00:29 - 30/01/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Gold Noble Coin
That was one of the 1m boxes I bought. Don't sleep on these boxes!
Still have 2 more (xan, Santa shooter)
How do I go poor ass mofo. I buy 40k
Spent 1m and made 200k profit
17:44:06 - 31/01/26 You opened a Christmas Present containing a Can of Munster
I'll buy a 100k
I'll buy the 5mil box plse
How do I get a box
Like number 7 ahhhhhh
7 likes…
This guy legit, got witch's cauldron from a 5m box.
Spent 300k in boxes, got about 350k total.
2 were slighlty negative, the other positive.
I'll probably get more, why not.
5mil box n got something i didn't expect lol saggy pants cool but useless to me, so will be selling if any1 is interested
Part that pushes me away is he can still see what's in the box which results in no randomness.
11:20:01 - 05/02/26 You initiated a trade with WarriorGuy titled "60m boxes" [view]
11:20:07 - 05/02/26 You added $120,000,000 to a trade with WarriorGuy increasing the total to $120,000,000 [view]
Let’s do it!
12:41:43 - 05/02/26 You opened a Parcel containing a Polymorphic Virus
Spent a million for this virus but the comedic value is the first course I took was intro to computers. So actually really helpful gamble :) nice and thanks!!
I have all of them packed and i dont know what is in which box and my buddy also packed some so you are technically right:)
Bro but u do know all you have to do is click send and it shows you what's in each individual box. And you have to choose one in order to send it so I'm not hating but low-key it's rigged