Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Special Refills Per Week

Started by Albertoo [114591] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Albertoo [114591]

Hey all! 

So, I was inactive for a loooooong time, and when I returned, I had over 475 special refills. 

I’ve used a good bit of them for war/training, but saved 140 of them for 🤷🏻‍♂️. 

Im about to read ugly energy, and just read there’s a 100 ‘special refill’ cap per week. 

Does anyone know what the parameters for that are? Is it 7 days from the first refill? Does it reset at new day Sunday? Just looking for the definition of ‘one week’ as it relates to this topic. 

If anyone can answer this, it’d be incredibly helpful! 

with [2145430]

I believe the cap is 100 daily, resetting on the new day. Where'd you hear a week?

 

Yeah that was wrong.

ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16302393

 

Its 100 per week.

 

As with any refill they refresh at 00:00 TCT. You cannot take more than 100 refills over 7 x 24 hour period. Let's say you took 100 and you have still more, then at day eight you can take more until you reach 100 taken over 7 days. Does it make sense.

 

If you read ugly energy, then use as many as possible on the first day. Wait a week and then use remaining. Because then you have access to natural refills also as soon as possible.

Mentions: Patch list #262 : 25/10/2022