Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by The_Jackyl [2796832] on in Graveyard.

41 replies · 327 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Elzeothis [2961389]

Every time I encounter a faction reminiscent or similar to this or our past incarnations it's a delightful chat and a bid to success and joy.

 

Imagine taking umbrage over something imaginary...

 

Oh wait, it's Torn 

 

🤭

 

ETA: Be proud stand tall have fun be happy! None of the rest matters 😉 especially when someone else tries to infringe on your right to do those things!

Avery [2765920]

Story from the original owner of my fac.

 

Supposedly we were originally called Birds of War, a reference to Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia (clicky), and WarBirds leadership at that time decided it was too close, threatened us with raids.

 

Owner changed the name to AssKickers United (clicky)

 

I do think the concept of being forced to change names is dumb unless its a clear rip of/impersonation attempt of an ACTIVE faction. Hopefully Queen realises its not a fight worth pursuing soon.

The_Jackyl [2796832]

we were called the Jackyls of war when I first made our faction. I thought it was to self centred because of my name. So our faction took votes on names, we all liked La Famiglia dell'Onore. and here we are. most my faction were green leaf when recruited, I think we have come quite a ways, until the Queen poke her nose where it does not belong.

4-20 [2515051]

How anybody with self respect follow's Tardy Wardy Woo will forever surprise me, almost as bad as joining up with D3vl. 

Yetzor [2502546]

Yeah your right dude and glad you called Warly out for such silly nonsense in a silly web browser game and are winning the raid with a 10 man faction lol. So epic! Godspeed sir :)
I hope you have a fun time with the rest of your game

Kasto [2151656]

Hello my faction id is 19. I am the oldest faction. I call dibs to all mafia style factions. 

 

No one is allowed to have fun. Thank youb