This beautiful young lady has made my day
Its free!!!
Started by Bureeto121 [4063759] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Aw no need to thank me ☺️❤️😂
Freeee?
I want a free "Its", please! :)
Free it then.
I'll take thrfreee
I would like some of the free pretty please
Free stuff? 😶🌫️ I like free stuff 😂
Nothing in life is free, worth a try though 😉
what is free???
It may be free but did you truly earn it to appreciate it more
Free is my favourite price.
I would be greatful if u can get any free stuff 😁
Bet the free stuff is a pipe bomb
Free???
Free free free free freeeeeeeeee
1
free?
Let my people go! Free?
Five finger discount card accepted? Gimme thfree