Not sure if there will be any takers but I thought it could fun try to have a different type of giveaways instead of dumping the items at the dump.
I have three parcels here to give out. Only condition is that if you accept one, you must post the results here for everyone to see.
Could be fun?
There's a potential catch though: I didn't make the parcels so there could be nasty stuff hidden in them? I don't have a reason to think it is the case but you never know. ;)
Where are the parcels from?
A fellow bazaar owner sent me a message about gear not selling and if i was expecting similar results? Chatted a bit and he said he would just donate it all to me. First items were loose but then came these parcels full of gear.
So who wants to probably get some free gear? Or who knows what else! lol. 1 parcel per person, until theyre gone. First come, first served, you accept the risks by requesting a parcel.
Below is the overview of what the box contents are supposed to be.
Please select which Parcel you would like to open.
Parcel - Construction Helmet, Construction Helmet, Construction Helmet, Construction Helmet, Construction Helmet, Golf Club, Kama, Katana, Kodachi, Plastic Sword. Open
Parcel - Bulletproof Vest, Bulletproof Vest, Flak Jacket, Flak Jacket, Hiking Boots, Leather Helmet, Leather Helmet, Leather Pants, Leather Vest, Leather Vest. Open
Parcel - Leather Boots, Leather Vest, Safety Boots, Safety Boots. Open
ALL PARCELS GIVEN OUT