Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Creating Custom Scripts, Bots, and Sheets!

Started by dingus [3188789] on in Tools & Userscripts.

20 replies · 315 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

dingus [3188789]

Howdy, 

 

I am dingus.  I have been making scripts in Torn since I started.  Below, you can find a list of a few scripts, sheets, and bots, I have made.  I hope we can do business together. 

 

 

Scripts: 

 

[Script] RR Mug Helper

 

[Script] Chat Link Embeds

 

[Script] Torn Chat Image Uploader (ImgBB)

 

Monkeydingus [Tool / Script] QOL Necessities

 

[Script] Fill Mail Contents With Link

 

[Script] - Mail Spam / Recruitment Tool

 

 

Bots: 

 

 

I have also made tonssss more scripts that are private!  

 

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up!  I also do GFX :D

 

Thanks!  

Mentions: [Script] - Mail Spam / Recruitment Tool · [Script] Chat Link Embeds · [Script] Fill Mail Contents With Link · [Script] PASTE IMAGES INTO CHAT LIKE A BOSS · Monkeydingus [Tool / Script] QOL Necessities

Senpuu [3226016]

Excellent service! 

 

Custom Script delivered within 24 hours, and fixed bugs within timely manner, would use again!

ADHD [3897780]

Awesome bloke to deal with, started from the moment I shared idea, delivered within 24hrs with a few updates inbetween, great script would use again