Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Player Referral

Started by TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Player 4073535 [4073535] ×1

TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter

Hi, I post a lot in the FB group Torn. You probably know my name already, Im ind of a big deal... lol

 

Anyway, this guy

Sanji77 [4073535]

 

 

Report

 

joined because of my posts and then messaged me afterward for guidance on p[laying the game, which I'm providing. 

 

He did not enter me as a referrer. And I acknowledge this is more like a passive referral, but I'm hoping this is enough to give me the referral credit?Unlike the page I created here: www.Realmwizard.com (I have a QR Code on the back of my jeep that leads here!)

 

He just joined, I can post the chat and or email I sent him if you cannot see it yourself.

 

Please advise, thanks either way! 

 

JC

 

 

 

Mentions: Sanji77 [4073535]

Sanji77 [4073535]

im new thats why i dont use your referral code hehe. Sorry for that. I created 1st the account before i see your comment in Facebook lol

IndyCision [2597200]

OK, so looks like you saw his posts after creating the account and then asked for help due to seeing them.

More of a "new player help" than "referral" situation.

TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter

You might have it slightly reversed. He went on Facebook. He saw lots of posts including mine, joined, then messaged me asking for help. I described that in my first post.

 

I certainly don't want something I didn't earn and I recognize this may be a gray area (or an outright no) and it's fine either way. It also never hurts to ask, right? 

 

TIA!

IndyCision [2597200]

Ah OK, was just going by his post saying he created it before seeing your facebook comment, and if he saw lots of posts about it including yours then that makes it even more of a grey area because all of you were equally responsible for them signing up (but yeah he then started messaging you for help so you may have "done more").

 

I have no idea if this will count or not, fingers crossed that staff are having a nice weekend and decide in your favour, good luck :)