Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by Teedious [3998481] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Boy-Racer [64892] ×1

Teedious [3998481]

You ever tried that pulled pork? I think it sounds like somethin you'd do at home when your wife's gone out so I ain't never had it. People say its good, but they shoulda called it something less gross like, I dunno, ripped meat. The reason everyone says it's so good though is because it takes forever to make, and you're probably freakin starved by the time it's done. But the best things in life take time to make, and that's also true when you're beating someone to death.

When people piss me off they know for sure I'm gonna cause em a world of pain, but then every so often some ass-clown comes along who deserves special treatment. Boy-Racer is that person. I want you to show em why I ain't to be messed with by taking this clown down real gradually. Savour the screams. Enjoy the punches. Take your time and reduce Boy-Racer to a crying heap over a long time. Like the saying goes - slowly slowly catshit monkey.



how to finish this mission?

Mentions: Boy-Racer [64892]

Zeddy [2489304]

Defeat ALS24 after 8 turns or more in a single attack.

 

Thats from this post.

 

But the guy is in fed ...

 

TornTools script is lots of help with missions. If you don't have installed, give it a try.

 

I guess use a Cattle prod and throw a smoke grenade then after 8+ turns kill him with a rifle...

 

Mentions: DUKE. daily. · TornTools

Thrie [148961] Moderator Official

Moved to Questions and Answers. 

In the mission it will tell you how many turns you have to make before defeating them.  Best way to accomplish this is to equip smoke as a temp and a plastic sword. Throw the temp and use the sword until you are ready to put them to sleep.  

Knirt [3033570]

I just toss a flash and punch until I've done enough turns to kill them and succeed.  Then use weapons. 

 

I suppose I could kill someone really squishy with fists but hasn't happened yet.

DeucesSlap [3057390]

bro, my fat ass started reading about pulled pork and totally forgot by the end of the post that is was mission text.. 
Damn it boy... xD