Device: OnePlus CPH2649 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.15
Idk if it's intentional or not, but this is something I've seen this happen to me multiple times. Please check
Started by Trapster [3782541] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: OnePlus CPH2649 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.15
Idk if it's intentional or not, but this is something I've seen this happen to me multiple times. Please check
I may be missing something - what part of that image is the issue?
Probably the navigation bar.
The navigation bar goes missing while flying.
Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Okay... I've cleared my cache, I'll fly out and update if the issue still persists.
Can you please clear your cache right now when the page is bugged?
The issue still persists. It's been a while... I've cleaned up my cache... But the issue doesn't seem to solve.
Can you try re-installing the app perhaps and see if it resolves the issue?