Is this faction now considered the highest profile faction full off cheaters in torn history?
discuss
Started by Rockem [1639350] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Is this faction now considered the highest profile faction full off cheaters in torn history?
discuss
o.o
Hahah, nice one!
Maybe name change
TNF (The Next Fedding)
Is this faction now considered the highest profile faction full off cheaters in torn history?
No, they're just the ones who were reckless enough to get caught.
Are they hiring? I hear they're so hot right now
RIP MMCP gone and apparently also forgotten.
I guess infamy is better than anonymity, but I will miss my friends.
The monarch feddings falling rather flat?
Are you ovoxo's multi!
I feel like this is some SERIOUS recency bias considering places like MMCP, SMTH, Unrelenting, Relentless and countless other factions who have had the club taken to them over time.
MMCP was bogies first stop of faction touring and the banhammer came fast after that, fedded 10's of players over the course of weeks/months.
I do wonder if a bit of injustice was carried out due to the country having the same IP for years on end but i never heard from such players after that.
Unrelenting was the real gem out the list you mentioned tho, zahid and his cousins eh!
One day a blind person said "I'll see one day", everyone laugh except the deaf person.
They had ONE incident, lol.
Stupid take.
They're not even top 5.
Haha, right? I still remember seeing like 2/3 of MMCP being fedded at the same time. Seemed like every few months they had to start over. Was crazy.
Few bad apples from TNL is nothing.
NLP
The Previous Level.
I should have prefaced my post with some more blatant sarcasm for sure haha.
Obviously there have been much bigger fish. Even the jfa dp copying or whatever that was back in the day might have been bigger. Not sure such a high profile leader has been perm fedded for one though.
I just felt the need to post as it seems like they are getting off easy compared to torn of the old, used to be some real beat downs.