Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IS THIS STANDARD?

Started by Big_Pussy [3542082] on in Company Discussion.

3 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Big_Pussy [3542082]

I'm in a 10* music store.  There is no pay and the trains are 450k each and can only be purchased in quantities of 100. I'm trying to find out if this is standard for music stores and if I'm getting a bad or good deal. I get the perks are nice (gym progression bonus and 15% passive stat increase) but I feel 450k per train is a little high and it seems odd to me that you can only buy 100 at a time and not a lesser quantity.  TIA

Snowi_RSA [3291178]

quite normal, i have had trains go for much higher than that, around 600-700k per train.

Pay in companies depends if the company actually makes money after stock and advertisement.

 

the amount of trains you buy also seem normal, as i have paid upfront for a lot more and when people are selling the trains they want to make sure they get a repeat instead of looking for a new person every second day.

 

hope this helps :)

Thid [3853187]

I am running a 8* Music store and 28 trains per week are sold at 500K and weekly payment. Music stores doesn’t generate much profit.

From the income generated on daily basis ( seen on company page) you need to deduct the actual cost of stocks ordered and the advertisement budget. 
I run a small advertising budget. If you deduct the advertising cost and stocks ordering cost from the actual sales made on a day, I am making a profit around 300K per day. 
I suppose most of the 10 Music stores will be running higher advertising cost which brings the net profit in negative. This is similar to many perks based 10 companies as they need to run higher advertising cost to keep the company consistently in 10. This is the reason why you have Tax on a 10* AN, LS, CS