Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help needed

Started by Kandy_Kane69 [4076304] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Kandy_Kane69 [4076304]

Can anyone help me, I'm looking into renting something that will make my happiness go up.  I'm new and I had someone help me with a little cash but I don't have much.  I'm not asking for handouts. Just a point in the right direction, or maybe even set up with someone that is willing to give me the best advice or deals or something along those lines. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this, and a big thanks to the ones that actually take the time to help.  You guys are what make this game fun 

HolyFuck [3474044]

Join a faction, make a personals ad/forum post etc to find a spouse to share costs with. Build up slowly and don't rent for extended periods of time.  I think I rented a Mansion day two for about 100 days longer than i needed and there's no way to cancel agreements..

R_N_B [2826203]

Property Forum

Go here.

 

Exist usually a super cheap rent for newbies only. Another suggestion, don't spent any money on rent besides PI, just go straight to PI, make sure with airstrip for future proof

Tornacious [2516540]

I recommened browsing the forums in the tutorials and guides forum. There's a few forums there I wish I read when I first started. This game involves a ton of reading so have fun with it and read as much as you can.

If you want some fast, quick money, sell losses and you can make 15-20mil a day doing this. You don't need to do this too long though. Get a couple hundred mill and join a faction that lets you RW and have good training perks

 

So many routes you can take, there's no one correct option here which makes TORN great.