Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile games sugestions?

Started by Fw84-sage [3732354] on in Gaming.

30 replies · 323 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Fw84-sage [3732354]

I'm having trouble finding good mobile games these days, and even more trouble finding the good ones who run well on my phone.

 

Recently i've been only playing torn, and its getting a little boring. Any recommendations are welcome, but specifically, I'm looking for non-competitive games. And obviously they have to run somewhat smoothly on an A16 phone 

 

I like:

 

  • Roguelikes in general
  • Puzzle games in general
  • Metroidvanias in general
  • Driving games in general

 

Also liked:

 

  • hollow knight (mobile port)
  • Clash of clans
  • Bloons td6
  • Plants vs zombies (classic & 2)

 

I really hope you guys can help me lol, and thank you in advance.

Makkhoi [3652991]

Hill Climb Racing 2 (depends on how do you define non-competitive? it is just super fun, basically the only mobile game I play)

Usedtea [3204678]

if you like hollow Knight then you'll love Shattered Pixel Dungeon. It's a top down rogue like dungeon crawler, with the only permanent progression being unlocking new characters and challenges to make the game harder. Every game is winnable, no matter how unlucky you are. It was orininally a modification of the game Pixel Dungeon, now being it's own standalone game. The game is still being developed, with new mechanics being introduced every few months. I've sunken well over 1000 hours on it so far, and I'm still finding new combos that I've never tried before.

 

SPOILER:

-You don't win the game by reaching floor 25. You win by reaching floor 1.

SwordbreakX [4026027]

Shattered Pixel Dungeon mentioned in Torn is definitely something I do NOT expect to see holy cow this is elite ball knowledge level. And I agree, Shattered Pixel Dungeon is by far one of the best roguelike dungeon crawler game in Android. The only bad thing about this game is some class are practically really weak once they reach late game unless you're really lucky with the artefact/ring. Yes every game is winnable, but it's just so hard at times if you're unlucky (no potion of healing outside of shops for 6 floors in a row is crazy, I have to rely on dew so hard on that run). 

 

Also, what is your fav class/subclasses? So far Rogue/Assassin works the best for me. I've only played for like hundreds of hours, so I would appreciate it if you can give me some tips. 

Sve [3016270]

There's this really good game called torn, you might check that one out. Also if you're into conveyor belt autism at all Mindustry is an excellent mobile game

Reshia [4064444]

Soul Knight, Otherworld Legends (Both were made by the same company), Dungeon Defense, Pocket Rogue some of the games I like. Though most of them needs lot of grinding in terms to unlock the characters (Soul Knight and Otherworld Legends) though they're quite good in terms of replayability.

 

However, out of all the games I recommended, Otherworld Legends is by far the best so take it a spin. It even has multi.

Delimondo [4007324]

they asked for good games btw


Anyway, if you can download emulators, 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors & the Ace Attorney games... hopefully you can get further than I did at the puzzle sections

HobeTheGreat [3715067]

Mobile wise two games stick out.

balatro (I know but mobile port is good aswell)

slice and dice a rouge like game that’s surprisingly well made

H4RPY [4107200]

I you want to get depressed try arena breakout realistic fps loot and extract games when you die on battlefield all of your equipments are gone🥹

granny_milk [3979319]

Check out the game “The Wanderer” on mobile … casual survival sorta rogue like elements! You’re a survivor of an apocalypse & explore the surrounding area and collect materials.