It appears to me that this is a fruitless endeavor just to obtain the merit. It could be fun though if ppl dumped some cool crap in there, but since there are no statistics there is no incentive to dump or to dive. I'd suggest a list of high dollar items currently in the dump or at least stats showing high dollar goods that were found in the past 24 hours.
Make Dumpster Diving Fun
Started by Airwalker2662 [3320076] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
While I don't disagree with you as it would be interesting to see those stats, the only real time to search the dump is during those Duke Christmas Dump events.
I tried that a few times over the years, but never found anything dumped by Duke himself so it was all crap no one wanted. I don't spend my precious energy doing that anymore. Even a 50k mug for 25e is better than searching the dump 5 times, or better yet, grab a bounty for a for-sure amount of money.
I think this has the chance to succeed given the popularity of the games thread and more particularly; the high-valued players leaving the game. I'd be open to searching a bit if I saw someone posting something great ( and verifiable ) into the bin.