Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Torn Gear Quality Visualizer

Started by Insomnis [3815182] on in Tools & Userscripts.

4 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Insomnis [3815182]

This script gives players a quick visual guide to how good a weapon or armor roll is by colour-coding the quality directly onto the item image with a heat map based font colouring.

If you notice any differences between the script’s quality % and the actual item stats, please send me a message in-game so I can fix it.

I’ve only tested this on PC, so sorry if it doesn’t work properly on mobile. If there’s enough interest in the script and mobile support, I’ll do my best to add it.

Displays on the following pages:

  • Item Market

  • Bazaar

  • Items

  • City Dump

  • Faction Armory

  • Auction House

I’d really appreciate any feedback or suggestions. I’m still pretty new to this and, yeah, I used AI to help — but that doesn’t mean it was easy to put together. If you like the script or find it useful, feel free to drop a like on the page 👍


INSTALL LINK


Quality Range Colour Flow Meaning
0 – 77% Gray → Blue Low roll
77 – 88% Blue → Green Decent roll
88 – 99% Green → Yellow High roll
99 – 111% Yellow → Orange Very high roll
111 – 200+%
Orange → Red Exceptional roll

 


TheodoreMax [4044204]

mine was not working in item market (using brave browser, violetmonkey)

changed the variable for the tile selector to this, and now it works

  // const IM_TILE_SELECTOR = "li.tt-highlight-modified";
  const IM_TILE_SELECTOR = "div.itemTile___cbw7w"; // Updated from li.tt-highlight-modified