Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poem

Started by rold_gege [4079038] on in Art & Literature.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
rold_gege [4079038]

Should I start posting poem?

 

1

 

"I'M JUST A CLOWN"

 

I'm just a clown, A clown that always to makes u laugh even thou it hurts.

 

I'm just a clown, who fakes my laughs or jokes to entertain other people to be happy.

 

I'm just a clown, that nobody knows that im dead inside cuz they only see me as their entertainer.

 

I'm just a clown, everyone will come to me when they only need me to be their temporary happiness.

 

I'm just a clown, the things I know is to make other people to be happy but not myself.

 

I'm just a clown, who can easily to be ignore and to be forgotten when they finally found their permanent happiness.

 

Being a clown is hard your job is to make people laugh without knowing you don't know how to make your self to be happy.

 

&~&

 

󰦋Don't copy my work without my permission. 

 

󰦋Plagiarism is a crime.

rold_gege [4079038]

another poem :> inspired by the song: drag path by twenty one pilots

 

ctto. the 4 lines of the song

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

When I see the devil's eyes

 

I realize that I might lose myself tonight

 

The devil found me

 

And I hope that I can see the light

 

 

 

A story that should be buried came rush back again

 

The devil found me

 

The devil tried to drown me with his hand again

 

And I'm terrified to hear his lies

 

 

 

When I see the devil's eyes

 

I look away, close my eyes and tried to smile

 

You found me

 

Yet you see the broken parts that I've hiding

 

You fix me

 

 

 

A drag path etched in the surface

 

As evidence I left on purpose

 

A sad sack

 

Laying on the surface

 

 

 

can you find me?

 

 

&~&

 

 

󰦋Don't copy my work without my permission. 

 

󰦋Plagiarism is a crime.