Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bring back pets

Started by Ayrman [3306512] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Ayrman [3306512]

I loved when we could bred pets. Dog fighting might be a but to much, but why don't bring them back and race them?

 

Dog racing, horse racing, camel racing, etc. 

 

Also opens new dimensions to several aspects in the game. You can breed, trade and race them. You could gamble on the races (would be cool for racing too). And you might connect some company specials to it.

 

Just for your consideration. 

 

My time is limited, but if you like the idea and want to brainstorm, count me in.

BoogalooBoi [3120475]

Would be cool if you could train your pets so their stats could be added to yours (only in combat) and the pets could be traded. They could take up the temp slot for balancing.

Ayrman [3306512]

My old account is 19 years old. Stopped playing in 2017 and restarted 2 years ago. So yes, I remember breeding dogs. 

 

Apart from that, I do a suggestion. It doesn't matter how old I am. 

Awesome-O [2356036]

Defensive much....

 

I didnt say anything bad your idea, or that its been mentioned over and over and over again in here

 

I stated that your 2 years old and asked what your old profile was

As from the outset a two year old account would have no idea on pets apart from reading the suggestions section and seeing it posted over and over

 

Damn.... did you stop playing because the game made you angry all the time????

 

You need to chill and relise the world isnt against you

Ayrman [3306512]

Nothing defensive. And none of the context you give now, you gave in your original answer. Nothing angry in my reaction.

 

You however start trolling. So please go bother someone else and enjoy your life. I have better things to do then to deal with noobs who think their farts smell great.