Men only question
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Thrie [148961] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
Moved to Graveyard. Spam
What the f**k is wrong with the green leaves this week?
Moved to Graveyard. Spam
yeah I swear...
I think the aggressive advertising of torn has attracted a very indecent crowd... crowd that will perhaps like torn...but we wont like them
I am absolutely disguised by their methods...
honestly, this all on the staff... their greed for quantity over quality has brought this game to the dumps... I think instead of explosive expansion and trying to make this like Minecraft or other big games, they should play it like we do, a marathon...slow and steady, letting it mature with time.