Sorry for ever trying to put my ideas forward.
I quit TORN.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Sorry for ever trying to put my ideas forward.
I quit TORN.
how many AI ripper's we gonna get this year xD
Wtf bro, just because the background of no. 5 looks similar doesn't means its stolen, i am seeing yours for the first time... For real
It looks way too similar. I dont wanna be called a copy cat wtf
You cannot take someone's gfx from their forum and tell AI to change the render, that is called ripping !
Gossi, Lykn and the many others you ripped will not appreciate this
you have exact same texture placements as gossi's piece's, you also have the same thing going on with one of lykn's auction pieces, there's no arguing that assets were stolen here.
It isn't copied, fr!!
send PSD
I've added you to my target list ripper
!psd 🤣
LMAO.
This post did not went the way OP wanted.
Good luck with those bounties OP.
good. glad you're quitting. Those weren't your ideas.
ah yes, the idea to put some else's graphics into an ai generator was brilliant !! i'll follow in your footsteps
why did i ever start editing, rinsing others work is clearly the better option!
Hello can artists better than me plz send me psds so I can make my own gfx from them
can I have your stuff before you quit
Randy asking the real questions, i think you should split ur stuffs between lykn & gossi for this utter disaster!
Is this why u made your discord? To steal people work and charge them? I be damn