When I want to send money to someone either via profile page or mini profile, enter no longer acts as the "Send" button to go to the confirmation check. Same with the faction vault.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. Irrelevant.
Started by Kas [1987620] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
When I want to send money to someone either via profile page or mini profile, enter no longer acts as the "Send" button to go to the confirmation check. Same with the faction vault.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. Irrelevant.
Please follow this confirmed report on the same topic. Thanks..!!
This might be a separate issue, I will assign this to Oksana too.
Thanks!
Mentions: Mini profile money send button
Any news?
Hi!
The fix is on the way and going to be available soon.
Thank you for the report!