.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 33
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JohnNash [3760375]
· 1 likes ·
And what is your strategy in the RR game itself? Always shoot one bullet? And regarding mugs?
Congrats , that is some nice profit!
Congrats!
Gg, and enjoy retirement bud!😁💪 now you have free more time for real life;)
Yeah, playing RR is soul-crushing... lol
GGWP! Now go and buy yourself something nice!
Yes, I’ve already purchased some private islands, all stocks with over 15% ROI, and some good armors and weapons for RW.
And what is your strategy in the RR game itself? Always shoot one bullet?
And regarding mugs?
Most people believe long term doing x2 or x3 shots are bad.
As for strategy ride your luck and play within your means
I always do once shot. It's a 50/50 game, so if you double or triple shot, you'll probably lose more.
I have created this small script that might help you guys
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16537254&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26961610
Thanks for ur effort. Now I'm using this [SCRIPT] Russian Roulette All-In-One Tool | Tools & Userscript…
Moved to Graveyard at OPs request