So I have annonymous npc that wants me to make 10 missions for Duke. I made 4/10 and now I have no other missions from Duke so I stucked with new missions. Waited until new day hoping for new ones but there are no other missions after theese 4 completed. When will they show up? No info about it when I read both npcs.
Duke missions
Started by Kamilecki [4085840] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
New mission are given at 00:00 TCT
Click the clock icon at the top to check what TCT time it is (in like 30 minutes)
Ok, thank you kind sir.