Baka may gusto maging asawa ko jan, may nirerentahan akong PI. Tpos turuan muna din ako. Newbie level 15
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Spidernnam [3647423]
· 2 likes ·
I won't recommend speaking anything other than English in here, we are not smart enough to understand multiple languages - Pete1994 [965235]
· 1 likes ·
It's against the rules to not speak English in the forums to begin with
lmao find your own wife m8
I read this now my life is falling apart. He did some juju on me!!
I won't recommend speaking anything other than English in here, we are not smart enough to understand multiple languages
It's against the rules to not speak English in the forums to begin with
Yeah I know, just wanted to make someone laugh with the comment instead of being too serious
I speak 4 languages 🤷♂️
I've got a websocket script that will automatically translate any language to English. DM for details, competitively priced.
Like I said, it's a joke😭
You're alright lmao
TT boi
Considering half the posts in GD, I don’t think we are smart enough to understand English either
I don’t understand what you said.
i read this and overnight someone shit my pants
Moved to Graveyard. English only when posting in public channels.
You can search for spouses to share PIs here. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=22&t=15909418&b=0&a=0