Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue regarding Inactivity and Refills gained.

Started by Pholotic [1622409] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pholotic [1622409]

I think the bug is I am at a disadvantage because of these refills but I went inactive before the system of free weekly refills was put in place. I would be one very grateful gamer if I can get compensated some if not all of the missing ones I could've received.

 

I was inactive for about 15 years at a low level, and people are telling me i was supposed to have free refills. I only acquired around ten in the entire time my account was inactive. People who leave for two years are saying they have 50-100+. I don't think this advantage is fair at all and would love for this to be looked into. 

 

Please and thank you, I would love to be able to compete in this game and this significantly 

IndyCision [2597200]

They are for players who were active, then went inactive, and then came back.

You didn't do the "active in the first place" step.

IndyCision [2597200]

You had less than 10 minutes gametime. Pretty sure that is the reason you wouldn't have gotten any, regardless of when they started doing them.

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

You didn't get any from being inactive, existing refills are from other sources.

 

As others said your account was not sufficiently played before being inactive so thus didn't qualify.