Guys, anyone knows how to get torntools on mobile? If you do pls dm me or comment. :)
Using apple device btw
Started by MrSloth91 [3521767] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Guys, anyone knows how to get torntools on mobile? If you do pls dm me or comment. :)
Using apple device btw
try Omanpx
Download Firefox, or if you like the chrome interface, download Lemur browser.
Hi I’m using apple device will this work?
I don't know since I don't use Apple.
However it should, Firefox must be on the App Store, you can also check if Lemur Browser is available in the App Store.
Also post questions in the Q&A forum.
torn pda!
I don't know what is this and how to do this but can someone tell me how to get strong (I need XANAX but no money, I also want to rent but I don't know how) Please help me
Read this guide carefully, and try to follow it. Baldr's guide.
Also, it is better to use the appropriate forums for questions like this. There are Questions & Answers and Tutorials & Guides forums. Go there, and you will find more information.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Why do you need torn tools on phone when you have totally integrated mobile app “torn pda”
You can easily install any script you want on safari just by installing the Userscripts app on the store
DONT DO IT YOU'LL GET FEDDED
keep those jokes in fedded archives, TT is 100% safe.