Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Over full life bug

Started by tom_churkin [3611900] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

tom_churkin [3611900]

My first ever post so I'm sorry if I messed something up. I doubt I can recreate the bug again but it looked weird, I asked George (even through I doubt he's a reliable source) and he told me to report it so here it is. 

[image: snipboard.io] I did a chain for my faction and then decided to check my events to see how much time it took me to get to level 25. And when I came back to top I saw this. I don't have any extensions or anything like this and sadly I don't know how to recreate it.

 

P.s.: if there was already a post about this issue, or if it's not that important, please don't ban me for spamming or something 

IndyCision [2597200]

Your faction turned on war perks for the chain and gave you extra health.

The perks were then set back to normal.

Your HP does not reset back to maximum when it lowers.

tom_churkin [3611900]

We're non-warring and don't have any perks except criminality (which is kinda low too), and I was alone at the time that's why I got to do the 22 chain all by myself