Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by Articunite [4046030] on in Fun & Games.

4 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Articunite [4046030]

I'm a huge Yakitori Lantern collecter so I made my giveaway. So the concept is this you guys can send me as much Yakitori lanterns as you want, one lantern will equal one ticket and at the end of the event I will spin the wheel with your names on it and the winner will win a Xanax! sends will be accepted untill 26/02/13 10 TCT. (beginning of valentine event).

 

update:Jasonyeom won

Letra [1990259]

Already send

 

05:09:40 - 11/02/26 You sent 4x Yakitori Lantern to Articunite with the message: For you from Letra