Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Minecraft

Started by JasonYeom [4045988] on in Gaming.

11 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

TreyTheGay [3942148]

Hey!! Some friends and I have a survival realm that’s 5k days old!! It’s on bedrock, if you are we’d love to have you join! Can get you gear and a tour.

Makkhoi [3652991]

I think it is a kids game, but that is because I have played the adult version, Wurm Online, for 10+ years.

(Wurm Online is the game notch helped create before he went for the easy money and made Minecraft)

HavenWing [2042389]

There's not much to do. Requires mods, which the community has thousands of that add bosses, structures, terrain generation, etc