Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD

Started by LKSH [2948990] on in Company Discussion.

28 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

LKSH [2948990]

9★ Flower Shop For Sale(18:06:54 - 25/01/26 The company has increased to rating 10.)
One of Torn's top-performing 9-star flower shops is now up for sale.

Consistently hitting high sales with a stable team and excellent weekly performance.
Passive income and job point perks already active. Positioned very close to 10★.

Ideal for someone looking to take over a ready-to-run business with active potential.I am selling due to busy schedule irl .

Serious buyers only.
Message me directly to discuss the price and transfer.


SOLD

KevinGates [1956532]

This Dude is not a good seller.  He tried to strong arm a green leaf into buying this company.  As the noob the noob joined. He lost his cool. Kicked him from the company and is constantly mugging him and his spouse.   

 

Dont buy this company.  Let him  keep his attitude and his ego. 

 

0/10 

LKSH [2948990]

LOL. lil bro is salty that  he cant take care of his  Crew. 
atleast Cry with a correct Story DUM DUM

Do mention the Expense of the Syringes you taking to MUG/HIT me too :)

CaptainCod [4058376]

The correct story? Sure, here it is: (Short version, but hits the main points)

 

  1. I reached out to buy the shop
  2. You mentioned that it would lose 1, at most 2 stars with no EDUs/Stocks. 
  3. We agreed on a price.
  4. You removed a guy (That you told me I could leave fired if I wanted) to add me.
  5. You invited me while I was talking to folks for advice, as I was 2-days in and didn't understand how company stars completely worked.(This is when I learned If I had taken the company over with no Educations and no Stocks, the company likely would have fallen all the way down to 6-7 stars)
  6. After getting that advice, I asked to wait until the roll-over so that it was less likely to star down, and my stocks would kick in and give time for your trains that you had already sold and taken money for to be used.
  7. Your reaction to this was that I was wasting your time, and when I tried explaining why, you then booted me from the company while I was still intending on buying it.
  8. You told me to enjoy the game while I could, because once my new player status ended you'd hospitalize me non-stop and then blocked me.
  9. Before my green status was up, you no longer even had the employee you removed at the time (Even though you added him back after our deal fell through.
  10. Once my green status expired you unblocked me and began hospitalizing me any chance you got.
  11. I reached out saying thank you for the merits and asking if you could mug me for the $1 merit (In honesty, I did this hoping you thought it was benefitting me and you'd realize the whole thing was dumb) and when that didn't work, offered an olive branch to which you declined.
  12. Now 21 days later, you're still attempting to hospitalize me as soon as I land in Torn, for wasting your time. You've spent MORE time and effort in attempting to hospitalize me, than I could have wasted in our relatively short interaction.

 

I'm sorry that I wasted your time, but there was no bad intentions on my side of things. Feel free to let me know if I left anything out or if you have a different understanding of what happened. I genuinely don't understand why you're putting so much effort into something so small. 

LKSH [2948990]

Sorry i didnt read all this.

. Tbh i was just continuing for the Love of it , wasnt flipped much until your Dofo Lead bountied me (earlier ones). Since then i was just Into it, i wont give my Money to this ,but i can keep you hospd whenever i get a chance.

Now you have started using up your Money for Bounties again so yea , imma continue what i have been doing.

Fair play

As said ,wont waste any Money on this but can surely keep you HospD everynow n then whenever i see the Screen.

 

LOL BRO is sorry after bountyìng me 60 times. Sure dum dum) you do your shenanigans,i do mine,Stop crying here in Forums

 

Thanks

CaptainCod [4058376]

Incase you're not aware, I've not placed a single bounty on you. The only expense I've had is minor with getting out of the hospital to travel to complete travelling merits. I've used the bounty system maybe 3 times and it was for war. That's other people doing it because you're intentionally trying to ruin the experience of a new player for next to no reason. I don't control what other people choose to do based on how they feel about the situation. 

 

As far as Hospitalizing me, it's more or less just a minor inconvenience at this point with being able to fly. 

CaptainCod [4058376]

You can literally see who placed them on you. I've had people tell me they placed bounties, but I've not placed any myself. My only expense in you randomly hosping my has been a few meds. 

LKSH [2948990]

Stop crying here please..you said yourself you cant control others action ...then stop bothering me here...lets play our TORN

CaptainCod [4058376]

There is a difference between controlling other's actions and doing something about it. I can't control that you are attacking me for something small consistently, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna do nothing. (In this case, letting people see that you're someone who is intentionally trying to ruin the game for someone else for no real reason)