Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

not active

Started by wickiee [3509570] on in Gambling.

5 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

wickiee [3509570] ×1

wickiee [3509570]

ARE YOU OUT OF TOKENS? I GAMBLE FOR YOU! (%10 FEE)

Hi there,

I am a Casino President.
And I have a lot of casino tokens.

You know the feeling…
It’s getting hot. The streak is alive. The numbers are calling your name.

And then — boom.
You’re out of tokens.

Pain.

That’s where I come in.

I’ll be your second-hand degenerate.

You send the cash.
I burn my tokens.
We chase the rush together.


How it works:

• Minimum stake: 100k and 10 spins/turns
• +100k fee per 75 casino tokens used
• You send the amount you want gambled
• I use my tokens and gamble it at the game you choose


After the session:

– If we profit → I take 10% of the PROFIT
– If we lose → I return whatever is left
– I never touch your original stake unless the casino does
– Token fee (+100k per 75 tokens) is paid regardless of outcome


Example:

You send 1,000,000
Token usage: 75 tokens → +100,000 fee

It turns into 1,500,000 → 500,000 profit
My cut (10%) = 50,000
You receive 1,450,000
(Plus 100,000 token fee paid separately)

If it drops to 900,000 →
You receive 900,000
(+100,000 token fee still applies)


Simple. Transparent. Degenerate.


Why use me?

✔ You keep gambling even with 0 tokens
✔ I take risk on tokens, you take risk on money
✔ I only get paid on profit (10%)
✔ Clear flat token fee
✔ Fast turnaround


If you want to feel the tables one more time,
DM me with:

• Amount
• Preferred game (if any)
• “LET IT RIDE” so I know you’re serious

Let’s make some big bands fat stacks of Torn money!!!!

Or at least lose it in style. 🎲

wickiee [3509570]

Lucky guy with double 10x - Did 100 spins 1.9M profit

12:36:40 - 11/02/26 Moalik sent $10,000,000 to you with the message: 100k/slots/10m/Let it ride

12:40:16 - 11/02/26 You gambled $100,000 on the slot machine and won $1,000,000 with: SMG, Pistol, Pistol (Gunfight x10)

12:40:20 - 11/02/26 You gambled $100,000 on the slot machine and won $1,000,000 with: Pistol, Pistol, SMG (Gunfight x10)

13:17:55 - 11/02/26 You sent $11,710,000 to Moalik with the message: 100 Spins / 1.9M profit / %10 (190K)

wickiee [3509570]

09:18:37 - 12/02/26 Fierce sent $10,000,000 to you with the message: 100k slots spins.

09:28:17 - 12/02/26 You sent $7,400,000 to Fierce with the message: Better luck next time 200 spins / 2.6m loss :(