Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Budget Spread sheet

Started by Gregorrey [3959043] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Gregorrey [3959043]

Okay so I have tried numerous times to get this to work.  I do have some drawbacks in that I know nothing about coding.  I tried using chatgpt to write the code and then I would cut and paste it in, but when problems occurred I had no idea how to fix them.  I assume that for someone who knows what they are doing this would be easy.  I would love to learn how to make the sheets, but for now I'm gonna ask for someone to do it.  Let me know what you think or am I just crazy...I mean yes I'm crazy, but not JUST crazy.

 

It's a google sheet and here is the link

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R5a0z81khHMeulo8sHOn56nV9yN_1gkMHlmJ5EaAoJo/edit?usp=sharing