Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double Dip Achieves

Started by MeanMike [1884314] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
MeanMike [1884314]

I got one a few days ago, but I didnt wanna hog the thread, so I waited to do em both at the same time. 

 

1- 40b Stats. Only good for rank #161, but still a number I've been shooting for and am grateful to hit 

 

 

2- Top 5 Overall Karma. Oran held me off forever, but I finally reeled him in. I know, I know "No one cares about Karma, Mike!"... To that I say.. "Nonsense!"... This is a big milestone for me, well, for anyone, and even though its likely as far as I get, I'm grateful to everyone who upvoted my essays over the years. Preciate you guys, fr. 

 

MeanMike [1884314]

Nah, the new sig and occasional memes are workin just fine

 

Too much of a good thing, ya know?

 

Plus ... My Brand, yo ......